Re: (TV) Tom Verlaine 1979 article-2nd try

You're very welocme for the typing, Maurice. I thought it was interesting that we were debating the influence of Coltrane a few weeks back, and here Tom admits it. Among other points that I hope stimulate even more discussion on theis great list. I don't think many people write rock articles like that anymore. The exception are the ones Leo has been typing for us- The Boston Phoenix turned me on to the existence of Pere Ubu in 1978.

Somebody tell Michael C. to hurry back-he doesn't know what he's been missing!