Re: (TV) follow up..

Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> >Last time I got drunk and e-mailed the lisdt I wound
> >up coordinating the tribute album.  Oh I must go
> >before suggesting a follow-up.
> >
> Ah, Greg... are you suggesting...?

AAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, knee-jerk reaction :)  I call ""Ain't It Time"!

On a sort of related subject, I'm going to be building a "digital
recording workstation" soon.  Anyone with any knowledge or recommendations
on this topic can contact me directly and get my undying appreciation :)

I'm looking closely at the M-Audio OmniStudio with their Delta66 card
(http://www.m-audio.com) but other pointers greatly appreciated!