Re: (TV) verlaine...? visiting the archives?

Chelsea!  There sure is a lot of sex talk since you
joined the list.  We never used to talk about sex.
Just kidding, welcome to the list!

Greg

BTW Howard, I played hockey and got totally pinned
after (as that is what we do in Canada).

Last time I got drunk and e-mailed the lisdt I wound
up coordinating the tribute album.  Oh I must go
before suggesting a follow-up.