Re: (TV) The Blow Up

I think "Poor Circulation" is excluded because Television never officially
recorded/released the song, so the publishing rights aren't available.
Something like that... (I'm not a musician or a lawyer). Everything else on the
BLOW UP has been officially released, either by Television or by the original
band (Dylan, Rolling Stones, etc.) (although why they continue to mislabel
"Fire Engine" as "Blow Up" is beyond me).

The Neon Boys recorded "Poor Circulation" as part of their 6-song demo in 1973,
but it remains unreleased and unheard, along with the other 2 songs Verlaine
sang for that tape. Here's to hoping...

--Philip