(TV) FC Reissue

As well as RH's "Destiny Street" there's also a forthcoming
reissue/remastering treatment for the LOVE classic "Forever Changes"-much
beloved of Monsieur Verlaine as well as myself and more than a few other MM
listers-Eric G/.Philip/Jay to name but a few.

I'm currently holding the rather splendid booklet that will come with the cd
release in my hand and a thing of great beauty it is - some great colour pix
of the band and extensive notes (24 pages)- there will also be 7 extra trax
, two of which i've never heard before:   Hummingbirds / Wonder People (i do
wonder) / Alone again or (Alt mix) / you set the scene (alt mix) / Your mind
and we belong together (tracking sessions highlights) / Your mind and we
belong together / Laughing stock .
Unfortunately i don't have the actual cd as yet (!!?!) to tell you how it
sounds but hopefully it'll be well lush- if i do get my copy before it goes
on general release (as i'm hoping) i'll do a quick review for any interested
parties.

I have been also assured nay promised that it's just a matter of time before
MM and Adventure get the full remastering works too....double hurrah !